Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ultimate Shooting Collection comes home.

A while back, when I was blinded with hope of the possibility to play import Wii titles without modding my system with the Freeloader, I ambitiously purchased Milestone Shooter Collection to play at home. Back then (around June), I assumed that the game will never make it to the States, so the prospect of playing the game at all was enticing.

However, that excitement was soon marred by the Freeloader, which didn't hold itself accountable for any updates Nintendo would do to lock out non-party software, immediately making it less than a piece of shit and leaving me high and dry with an import game that I will never play.

Fast-forward to today, when I find out that not only was the game picked up and released in the US under the title Ultimate Shooter Collection, but that it had been done late January of this year. Now, after many months and a good discount later, I have a playable copy of the game in my hands.

To think that it's been almost a year since I wanted to play this game...

[UPDATE] Want to know how brief a window I had with Milestone Shooter Collection? I reported my purchase of the import back in June 2nd, 2008, and the Freeloader was locked out in June 18th of that same year. Mutha-

No comments: