Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Zero Punctuation review: Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

If you really think about it, my "Lazy Wednesday" posts are nothing but. I come here, every morning, just to view Yahtzee's rants and witty comments about the game-victim-of-the-week, and try to think up of something clever to say to present the video here on my blog for your viewing pleasure.

Well, I'm not gonna do it this time! I don't care if you DO play Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena! You can certainly be sure that I won't be posting the videos down below like this again.

And you can be definitely certain I won't remind you that these videos are NSFW, and to enjoy them.


................................

Whew...ranting about not wanting to post is tiring.

Y'know what? Forget what I said. That took more brainpower than what I usually use in a day. Going to go rest my hed b4 n-e-ding hapins 2 my dot prosses...

No comments: