I've been donating to Extra Life for 2 years now, and I figured I should just jump in like everyone else. Really, we're ALL gaming at one point or another, so why not do it for a good cause?
I'm now officially helping in raising funds for Extra Life, and my page is here! I will be playing to support the UC Davis Children's Hospital! In the next two days, I hope to accumulate my gameplay hours, leading to the last final hours Saturday, October 15th. During that time, I will do one of many things:
- Attempt to NES classics on my 3DS
- Clock in a few grinding hours in Disgaea 3 and 4
- Get to level 10 (currently level 8) in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta
- Play Katamari Forever in Drive mode for as long as my stomach can handle
- Make an Extra Life level in Little Big Planet 2 and publish it
So please, any donation is welcome! $1, $5, $10, or more...whatever you can contribute will be greatly appreciated! I'll be playing in support!