Monday, December 8, 2008

Hello again...Kingdom Hearts 2!

In lieu of this week's release of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, I decided to pop in Kingdom Hearts 2 for old times sake. Finished before I started this site, KH2 fulfilled everything I sought for in a sequel and more, fine-tuning the gameplay and telling a spellbounding story to boot. I was surprised just how far my last save was, since it was my second playthrough through hard mode to unlock more extras.

But this week marks the release of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, a 3D rendition of its GBA counterpart that fills the storyline between the first and second PS2 games. While I've finished the GBA version to plot satisfaction, the polishness of 3D certainly peaks my replay interest, so I'll have to pick this up this week.

No comments: