Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Burnout Paradise...finished!

After all the crashes, races, and road rages, I've finally acquired my Burnout License, triggering the rolling credits, and officially marking my "finished" stamp on Burnout Paradise.

Like Rock Band 2, this is not a game where I can truly put the controller down feeling satisfied. There are still more things to unlock, a few more trophies to acquire. Plus, there will still be days where I'll feel like shit, where I'll feel so angry that the only thing that will feel good is a bit of road rage on the virtual asphalt.

And leave it to me to just figure out how to customize my soundtrack right before I got the credits to roll. Whatever music is playing becomes your end-game music. So I got to enjoy my end credits listening to Katy Perry. Swell.

No comments: