Thursday, January 7, 2010

New games for the new year

Well, not quite. These games arrived last month during the holidays, so consider this a bit of catch-up on my blog of their existence. Let's just say that I have a few "finished" stamps to...well, stamp, and one of the titles is in this list.

First off, I have Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for the DS and Little Big Planet for the PSP. Being a HUGE fan of the first two Mario & Luigi RPGs, I expect this game to be no less amusing. As for Little Big Planet for the PSP, my hopes for level creation were revived anew after that promotional event not too long ago, so the game is very much still in my radar.

Lastly, I've finally secured my copy of Ghostbusters: The Video Game. I can't resist the urge to throw down some ghosts with my very own proton pack, and this game is as close as I'll get.

No comments: