Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Look what's arrived...PSVita, anyone?


Following suit with early adopters, a PSVita has landed in my possession, along with a starter kit that comes with case, memory card, screen protector, headphones, and game case.  And what's this?  Uncharted: Golden Abyss?  Don't mind if I do!





Since its unveiling at last year's E3, the PSVita has evaded my hands.  The lines were way too long last year, and I only had a handle of the system about 2 weeks ago at GameStop, to which I gave it a lukewarm reception.  However, with an electrical umbilical cord attached to the back of the demo station, the PSVita's handling was hampered, to be sure.  Also, with a crowd of kids yelling and screaming in the store, sound never reached my earholes.

However, with discounts, a new toy is acquired and, with it, probably the fastest and best application of the screen protector in all my life.


Will add my pros and cons at a later post.

No comments: