Monday, January 5, 2015

I Miss NoBloMo. *Starts Typing Again*


I enjoyed last November's #NoBloMo, even though at times I struggled to find a topic to post.

At the same time, though, I was glad it was over because it was so exhausting.

So, let's compromise, shall we?

Happy Medium


I considered doing a "weekday" blog - 5 posts a week. But it was something I attempted before, and found myself floundering miserably in later weeks. A blog-a-day is doable, but it very nearly wore me down for much anything else.

So, let's see if I can do something 3 times a week. A Monday post to start the week, a Friday post to end it, and a third (or more) in between. That sounds doable! That way, I can provide some meaningful content to everyone without the incoherent dribble that sputters out of late postings.

How does that sound to you, guys?

No comments: