Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nearing the One-Year Anniversary Mark...

I can't believe that it's been almost a year since I started Gameritis, and since then I've been glad to have shared with you my views and excitement on everything video game related. This blog has been a goal to myself to voice my opinions for all to view, and, while my reader following ranges from low to nil, I still grind away making post after post, just for my own sake. I just wanted to be the star of my own blog, committed to making at least one post per weekday on anything at all. Sure, there are some weeks where I fell short, due to personal events and issues, but my major concern overall is to bring you my perspective on video games.

Since then, I've tried to add pictures to posts when possible, created a "finished" stamp for any games I've finished (which began with Zelda DS, by the way), and established "Lazy Wednesdays" all centered around the Zero Punctuation reviews, to name a few. In the coming months, I hope to introduce more intriguing sections into the mix.

But rest assured, next week will be a week focused on Gameritis as well as the regular gaming news.

No comments: