Friday, June 3, 2011

Preparing for E3 2011...


It's that time again.  Time to stretch out my walking legs and get the skinny on the latest games that will engorge our eyes for the next year.  It's E3 season, all the players will be there, and I'll be in the thick of it all.

While I'm only an attendee, I'll still try to gain insight into whatever information I can get my hands on.  That being said, please submit to me any questions you'd like me to ask while on the showroom floor, either as a comment post or as an email to gameritisguy@gmail.com.  Bear in mind that results may vary due to schedules and, well, chaos of the convention.  But I'll do my best to get the answers you want. 

And all throughout next week, I'll be giving my best coverage from the showroom floor in both my blog here and in akiba-station.com, so be sure to check both sites for the latest and greatest!

No comments: