Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Recently-acquired games before and after E3


There have been a few new games occupying my attention these past few weeks, so I've decided to lump them all together into one post to put into scope my "gameritis."


In the months prior to E3, I acquired a couple more 3DS games - Steel Diver and PilotWings Resort.  Both games, while looking decent in 3D, proved to be quite short and lacking in anything more than their original gameplay.



Shortly before E3, when the PSN service was fully up and operational, I decided to fully support the Back to the Future games by purchasing the entire series, as well as Arcana Heart 3.  In the former, I can't get enough of anything related to the movies, and the Telltale style didn't get in the way of them telling an interesting appending story on time.  In the former...well, I just wanted to get a fighter with chicks.



After E3, I had InFamous 2: Hero Edition waitin for me, since it was released around the first day of E3.  The messenger bag became another laptop bag for me (wears comfortably), and the Sly Cooper patch was just gravy.  The statue it came with is actually nicely detailed, and is sitting pretty at my work desk. 


All other DLC was nice to have, especially since all of it was included in the package.  The only thing left is to wait one more week to sign up for the Uncharted 3 beta.


And on Monday I acquired The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS.  The game looks even better than I remembered, and I look forward to completing the game again once more!

I believe my plate is quite full now, thank you.

No comments: