Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Zero Punctuation review: Army of Two...and post April Fools

So I'm presuming that all 5 of you didn't get the April Fools joke yesterday, if at all. Perhaps I wasn't really in the spirit of it all, unlike other sites...but hey, anything to publish a post, right?

As a matter of fact, most of the previous post is actual fact - well, all except the part where my wife agreed to play WoW. Boy, if both of us started and really got into it, we could've kissed our happy lives goodbye.

If you still don't get the joke, I don't play World of Warcraft. Never have, never will. But of course that's just my personal preference. If you enjoy it so much, who am I to stop you? In fact, if you enjoy it, why are you reading my blog? Yeah, that's the reason why my readership is low in numbers - my target audience apparently enjoys toiling around on a virtual landscape and slaying dragons before wanking to Jessica Alba to get to sleep.

Okay, that was a bit harsh. I really don't have anything against WoW players. I just don't understand the fascination behind the whole MMO thing. Maybe I was too drunk playing all my single-player games that I completely missed the multiplayer-online boat to god-knows-where. For that matter, couldn't MMO very well mean "minor multiplayer online" instead?

And in that weak segway, here's Yahtzee's review on Army of Two. And he was doing so well suppressing the gay jokes...

No comments: