Friday, April 11, 2008

No More Heroes...finished!

Honestly, this game is heavy on swearing and tons of blood. On a Wii. If that doesn't convince you that this game's worth a try, then I don't know what will. For what it's worth, though, the overall experience was gratifying and not overbearing in its gameplay - meaning that I wasn't spending too much time idling in side quests and was always driven to play the story through.

Of course, like games before, I looked around and see if there was anything more to the game, only to find that a hard mode was unlocked (from the start, only easy and medium were available), and that there were more of these wrestler cards to collect. According to the instruction manual (which I confess to actually reading now instead of just flipping through it), the more cards I collected, the more "otaku" my room becomes. And to know it can get more "otaku"-ish is already fanning the "replay" flames.

But for now, I'm glad to have went through both endings and put another game 'neath my belt.

No comments: