Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zero Punctuation review: Super Smash Bros Brawl

First off, yes your eyes do not deceive - I've been MIA for the past week. Why? Remember that note a while back about me doing studying? Yeah, it's come to bite me on the ass, so you guys can just shut your pie hole and take this "Lazy Wednesday" Yahtzee post and shove it up your bum.

On a more humorous note, this week's Yahtzee's victim is the widely publicized Super Smash Bros Brawl, thanks to hordes and hordes of people spamming his mailbox to review. After all the pressure you guys put on him, it's no wonder he reviewed the game as he did. I'd hate on a game, too, if everyone was buzzing me on about it. Enjoy the NSFW hate below, you jerks.

Oh yeah, consider me MIA for the rest of the week. Saturday's when my paper's due, and after that, I will float gently into the comforting arms of Mario Kart Wii on Sunday. Later!

No comments: