Monday, October 8, 2007

Atlus, you're busting my balls.

Okay, Atlus...fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. When I picked up Riviera for GBA, I did so back in my more fool-hearted days where I was riding the whole "Atlus is probably making a limited release, like Disgaea" vibe. And I enjoyed the game, for all the 3 hours I put into it. Then you decide to bring it over to PSP with more stuff added in...which, although very briefly, got me a bit peeved.

A few months later,
Yggdra Union for GBA comes out and, while still riding the "vibe," I picked it up. It's not a bad game for a passive SRPG player, and I got some shits and giggles out of it. Glad I picked it up before it sold out...

...wait, what's
this?

Great. Just great. Thanks a lot, Atlus. What next? Moving Disgaea to PSP as well?


Oh wait...

No comments: