Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fruit Ninja Kinect slices its way home


My wife, GameritisGal, is half the instigator for me acquiring the new Xbox 360 console with Kinect, really wanting to play more Dance Central at home.  Which is fine.  When I told her that Fruit Ninja was coming for the Kinect, however, she became quite obsessive on when the game's coming out.  I'm glad that it came out today, which is selling for 800 Microsoft points - $10 to us nickel-and-dime people.

Compared to the $0.99 and $2.99 prices on the iPhone and iPad respectively, Fruit Ninja Kinect is hoping to bank much of the increased price on the fact that you don't need to smear smudges on a screen to slice strawberries.  With a flail of the arms, you too can be a ninja, slicing imaginary fruit!

Here's hoping GameritisGal doesn't knock my block off.

No comments: