Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go...I wanna be "Corrupted"

Okay, I give up...for now. I gave it the good ol' college try, but I think I'll have to shelve Metroid Prime 2 and put it on hiatus for now. Metroid Prime 3's draw of Wii-controlled aiming is making my hands itch to no end, and I desire to utilize my newly-repaired Wii as much as I can.

It's not like I don't like the game's format. Having two maps that are mirrors of each other, with slight variation is certainly not a new concept in video games, nor is it one that I wouldn't want to be involved with - it's literally twice the amount of gameplay.

I think the main reason that made me stop was that I was playing a GameCube game on my Wii. Sure, the component cables and progressive scan mode make playing the game all the more awesome, and I don't think I can return to my composite-connected GameCube to continue the light-dark fight.

It's just that...I'm playing a GameCube game on my Wii.

I feel like I did a great injustice to my Wii's triumphant return to my household by playing a game that I should have played (and finished) on my older TV. It's not like I wanted to not play the game; I just wanted to play it in order, so that I wouldn't be in the dark about anything.

Sorry, Echoes...but I need to get my waggle on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be careful or the Wiggles will get the best of ya.