Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Zero Punctuation review: Mercenaries 2

Might as well be "Lazy first three days of the week," since I've been lacking until today. Yeah, the weekend wasn't particularly kind to me, and while I would have like to posted something, I got either too tired or too lazy to do so. There would be apologies, but I'm not very sorry...so there.

Plus, figuring that my browser's fucking with my video playback, I nearly had a cow when I couldn't watch my weekly Zero Punctuation. Had to resort to using *shudder* Windows Explorer to play it. This week's victim is Mercenaries 2, which could might as well be "another game I've never played" 2, since I never even batted an eye at the first game. Nonetheless, Yahtzee's wit and mockery prevail to irk all kinds of laughter and smiles at the game's misfortune to ever having been made.

Blah blah NSFW blah blah.

No comments: