Monday, November 24, 2008

A watched pot never boils...

Creating and publishing a level for the first time in Little Big Planet is a big thing for any player. The wait, the wonder, the anticipation of players checking out your hard work. And in the end, you hope that they will "heart" your level (similar to assigning a bookmark to a favorite page).

Currently, I'm in the "waiting" stage, seeing what people think of my 2-week-long project dedicated into recreating the endgame music for the classic RPG Chrono Trigger, which will be making its DS debut this week! But, after only 2 weeks since it was published, my level only has 14 hearts. Compared to other, more simplistic levels that have reached upwards to the hundreds and even ten thousands, my level still has a ways to go.

If anything, my level is steadily getting popular, and only recently did I receive those blue "tags" describing my level. Maybe while I create my next level will I stop checking my published one every day for more hits.

Oh, and if you have Little Big Planet, check out my level and let me know what you think! My username is as it is in the screenshot, GameritisGuy.

No comments: