Monday, May 18, 2009

Alien Hominid invades my home for cheap

Alien Hominid was one of those games with a nice rags-to-riches story, of a budding develper producing a flash game online which gained popularity, resulting in a console game deal sold on GameCube and PS2. But, being a title with very little marketing, the game proved to be too elusive on retail game shelves (moreso with the GameCube version). Since then, you'd be extremely hard-pressed to find one, rarer still in an unopened box.

Who would have speculated, however, that 5 years from the game's release that a copy of the game would bathe me in its abducting light, anal probe me as if to say "hello," and plop itself right before me?

Okay, none of that happened. But it DID probe my wallet of about $13 after shipping. Though it would've been cool if the game beamed itself on my table.

No comments: