Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Scribblenauts writes its way into my home

Scribblenauts, the highly-praised game of E3 2009, is finally in my hands and on my head, thanks to GameStop's pre-order bonus - the rooster hat. Already, this game has me going nuts just on the title screen, where you're free to just simply write down what you want to appear on the screen, even before starting the game.

While it's true that you can find almost any word represented in the game, remember that most vulgar words will not appear. Plus, they categorized certain words with the same image. Trying typing "squirrel" and "chipmunk," and you'll get the same squirrel image for both. Plus, it's amusing to spawn two rabbits in the same screen, and watch them reproduce! For an added bonus, type in "your mom" and see what appears!

And, just because I got the pre-order, here's an image of me donning the hat.

No comments: