Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gameritis, v2.5


It's been almost 5 years since I started this Gameritis blog. What started as a way to monitor what games I've finished as I finish them has become an outlet for my inner gamer. Whether or not this blog is read or not, having one puts a written perspective upon myself and my "affliction." Which is why I've decided to make a few new changes to the site!

Firstly, no more lenghy posts from the getgo - the "Read more" tag is finally implemented! I don't know when this was put in place, but it's an oversight NO MORE!

Second, I've added the ability to share the posts through whatever media you wish to share it through! Wanna "like" it in Facebook? Care to tweet it in Twitter? Now it should be easy to do so!

Did you also know there's a Facebook page for Gameritis? Go here for all the latest in Gameritis!

Have a twitter account? Follow me here!

1 comment:

Jason said...

are we going to start seeing more 'likes' from your supportive Heidi????

-jason