Thursday, October 13, 2011

Saved a lot on that video game? Why not donate that to charity?


I've been donating to Extra Life for 2 years now, and I figured I should just jump in like everyone else.  Really, we're ALL gaming at one point or another, so why not do it for a good cause?

I'm now officially helping in raising funds for Extra Life, and my page is here!  I will be playing to support the UC Davis Children's Hospital!  In the next two days, I hope to accumulate my gameplay hours, leading to the last final hours Saturday, October 15th.  During that time, I will do one of many things:
  • Attempt to NES classics on my 3DS
  • Clock in a few grinding hours in Disgaea 3 and 4
  • Get to level 10 (currently level 8) in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta
  • Play Katamari Forever in Drive mode for as long as my stomach can handle
  • Make an Extra Life level in Little Big Planet 2 and publish it
...and much more!  What's more, I'll be blogging my experiences here to keep everyone up-to-date on my 24-hr completion window!

So please, any donation is welcome!  $1, $5, $10, or more...whatever you can contribute will be greatly appreciated!  I'll be playing in support!

No comments: