Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another post about a person getting their feather stylus and more...

Blah blah blah blah got my feather stylus blah blah blah.

Blah blah nice packaging blah blah heavier than I thought blah blah feels nice blah.

(I saved you from another mindless post. You're welcome.)

What I will write about, however, is the packaging - which felt like a fucking Matryoshka doll. Opening up a box revealed a bubbled envelope, in which the stylus box resided in. Then, sliding the white box out, I still had to get that lid off. I pried open stubborn oysters easier than this box.

Too bad I already finished the game. Oh well, at least I'll object with style now.

And, to sum it up, here's Yahtzee's review for the game below. (Coincidently, it's the video game for this week!) Enjoy!

No comments: