Sunday, November 18, 2007

Super Mario Galaxy...finished?

Apparently so. Well, finished the story, that is. But to finish the most anticipated Wii game so quickly surprised me. Well, there's definitely replay value to be seen, since I didn't collect all the stars yet.

And all this without my wife as my Star Helper. Well, there's still time for her to help out with the rest of my star collecting.

Still, don't think that quickly finishing this game makes this game not worth the purchase. In my defense, I was playing this game every chance I had last week and couldn't put it down. Well, for now, I can officially lay this game to rest for a bit...until I have that star-collecting vibe again.

[UPDATE] For the record, this was suppose to be Monday's post, not Sunday's.

1 comment:

Xeneth said...

Get her help!
It makes the little things so much easier, and I think she'll get a kick out of really helping.

My girlfriend and I have been trying out a few co-op experiences lately, (Zack & Wiki, adapting Phoenix Wright into some sort of radio drama... [don't ask])

Galaxy is by far her favorite. She enjoys watching me play lots of different kinds of games, but this one has her saying that all single player games should have some sort of helper co-op so she can feel useful at the same time!