Thursday, November 15, 2007

My wife, the greatest, concise game reviewer ever!

Happily enjoying Super Mario Galaxy now. I'm in the nice mindset of "just one more star, just one more star, just one more star," and every journey has been riddled with lots of clever platform elements that make every galaxy visit a great one.

But the moment that struck a cord with me was when I first popped up the game before my wife's eyes, to which she exclaimed, "Woooooooooooow, it's so...beautiful!"

There was no hint of sarcasm in her voice, nor any bored expression on her face when she said it - she earnestly loved how the game looked. The cute little star people and wonderfully-happy music also won her heart as well, not to mention the fact she really loves the mushroom toad people.

A lot of game reviews out there already gave the game high praise, but the highest marks that meant the most to me came from my wife.

It's only a matter of time until she becomes my Star Helper.

1 comment:

sweetea said...

Who's that? I thought you only have one wife! Boooo.