Monday, November 5, 2007

VC Monday: Nintendo finally did something right

What better way to get everyone psyched (yeah, you heard me...psyched.) about Super Mario Galaxy than releasing one of the most popular NES titles of the Mario franchise! Not since seeing it in its own movie have I been this excited about the game's release...well, the actual release was also just as great. I feel bad for the other two that are out today with Super Mario Bros 3...considering that this bad boy's sporting the cheapest price of 500 points out of the three. Oh man, I'm gonna get my SMB3 game on for the entire week!

If this was intentional, Nintendo, then I'd like to see a certain original released for Virtual Console before another anticipated title.

1 comment:

sweetea said...

Exciting. Ooooooo, aaaaa.