Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All I've to say is...WoW...

So, this is the story.

My brother is a big World of Warcraft player. Period. Very big among his fellow online friends to the point which he has become a valuable asset in any raid he participates in.

I, on the other hand, am a very console-oriented player, and I rarely get into the MMO scene. It looks too complicated and unyielding, and it looks like the environment alone would break my back.

So when my brother comes and asks me if I'd purchase WoW to try it out and even join him in a few online battles, I told him, "only when my wife decides to play, then I'll play."

Well, it appears that I'm going to play WoW. See, the thing is, my wife's brother is also a bit WoW player, and I guess she's been getting the same pressure from him as I was getting from my brother. She just called me today about it, telling me that she agreed to try it out, so I guess I'm going to load the trial copies after work and see what all the fuss is about.

No comments: