Thursday, April 10, 2008

If you're attractive, Strong Bad has a game for you!

When it comes to WiiWare news, I'm always feeling "meh" on the whole thing. Sure, I'm excited for all the potential original content that will come with it, and I'm lined up for some of the classic games, but nothing has really jumped out to me. Enter Homestar Runner.

If you don't know about Homestar Runner, then you missed out on one of the biggest internet sensations there ever was. Go on, check out their site. I recommend the Strong Bad Emails. Then when you're done, you can appreciate more the good news that they will work with Telltale Games and release Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People in episodic installments for WiiWare and the PC.

Just trust me on this - Homestar Runner is good. I'll leave it at that.

Like or hate? Comment below!

[UPDATE] Oh man, this looks just awesome. Hahaha...mode 8...

No comments: