Monday, September 15, 2008

SBCG4AP Episode 1...finished!

Yeah, typing "Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People" in the title would've been too long.

Anyways, put off finishing the first episode long enough since episode 2 is released today (as well as as a certain "mega" man's second outing), placing my timing to be short of perfect. All in all, the first episode was enjoyable and not that difficult, but then again the "hints" setting was set to "medium" without me knowing, so that might have had an affect. I still enjoy the point-and-click aspect a lot, though, so I'll happily purchase the second episode to get my fix on. And I'll keep my pace to let the experience last.


There's still the extras to unlock in the first episode, as well as trying out that secret code for Snake Boxer 5, though.

No comments: