Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Super Mario Galaxy 2...completed!!


While my PS3 is in the shop, I'm left with my other consoles.  It's not like I have a shortage of games to play.  In fact, I went ahead and searched for the remaining stars left in Super Mario Galaxy 2.  I've forgotten how much harder it is to find these out-of-reach stars, made even harder by not having any clue where they are located.

You would think that after making the effort to find all stars would reward you with something more than pride for finding them all.  It doesn't.  Does it tick me off a little?  Yes.  Am I completely distraught?  No.  It's a game, after all - a game that, after many months of sitting on the shelf, is still as fresh as it was when it was released.

And with that, I proudly wrap up this post for full completion of Super Mario Galaxy 2, with my trophy 241 stars under my belt.


No comments: