Apologies first. In lieu of the holidays, I took a 5-day weekend to celebrate the holidays and my wife's birthday, and forgot to let you guys know. Well, I'm back! And somewhat rested.
Well...back at least.
I hope everyone got their fill of holiday of Christmas food, Christmas cake, and Christmas games. I know I have. Well, the vacation's still going on for me, so I'll still be gaming until the new year.
So yeah, that's the jist of it. Expect this week to be light on updates, and I'll be up and ready for next week.
1 comment:
Hope you had a great Christmas and a well-deserved break. Taking time off to celebrate with family is always important. The vacation sounds like it was much needed. Enjoy the rest of your time off and the gaming sessions.
Sometimes in gaming — whether it's the holidays or any other time — you just want to skip the grind and get straight to the fun part. If you need a reliable way to progress, check out https://wowvendor.com/shop/wow-gold/product/tbc-classic-gold/ buy wow gold tbc anniversary — clean, simple, and built for players who value their time.
Post a Comment