Monday, December 10, 2007

No games...finished!!!

So yeah, it's been a while since I finished a game. Who do I blame? Myself. And new games. Well, mostly new games.

For starters, the sudden upsurge of Wii titles in my household has really surprised me. I mean, I'm rocking out, solving puzzles, fighting aliens, soaring through galaxies, and, soon, fending off zombies. Yikes, that's a load and a half.

The addition of the PSP doesn't offer much release in tension, either, with two SRPGs to deal with, along with some nice, old-fashioned whipping in between.

Then, of course, my PS2 and its notoriously long list of RPGs. Nuff said.

Thankfully, my DS is the one system that eases my soul, with a single Phoenix Wright 3 game in its inventory to beat.

Good grief...I better get cracking. I miss using my "Finished" stamp.

No comments: