Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gameritis...Level Up!!

*pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop*

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GAMERITIS!!

Today officially marks the very first day this blog came to be, and I'm so excited to be still here blogging after one year! From the very beginning, I made the site to be a personal gamer's diary of sorts, posting my thoughts and ideals about everything in gaming. Soon afterwards, it festered into more posts a day, more game reviews, the "finished" stamp, and "Lazy Wednesdays."

Still can't believe I've been able to consistantly post for one year. That's a record in my book. Expect to see lots more new things in the coming months!

Oh, and the cake above? Not mine. In fact, I'm the only one here celebrating. And I have to resort to only a picture of a cake that wasn't even for me.

1 comment:

sweetea said...

do do do doo doo.... *sad violin plays in the background...