Monday, March 24, 2008

Brawl Pic of the Week: Pikachu GOOOOOOAL!!

I enjoy - no, revel the moments when I learn of new things in games. Especially those things where they probably have mentioned it once in the instruction manual, but I never read the instruction manual, so it seems new to me when I discover it myself.

What was this probably painfully obvious thing I discovered? The ability to save the replay for online battles. Awesome.

I mean I knew you could save replays. I just didn't know I can also save those from online random battles.

Of course, I wish I could post them up here, but I did the next best thing - I took a snapshot of one KO I did. The situation in the above pic depicts this: I (Luigi) was performing my rocket torpedo move to get back to the level, and I inadvertently knocked a soccer ball, which soared at a 45-degree angle engulfed in flames straight towards Pikachu's face. Needless to say, the impact knocked the pwned pokemon out of the stadium.

No comments: