Saturday, March 8, 2008

Super-special Weekend Edition Post!!

Hello, and welcome to this special "Weekend" edition of Gameritis. No way is this some small gesture to make up for the lack of posts this past Thursday and Friday. No, no...this is just pent-up anticipation for Super Smash Bros Brawl, which I will receive in my hands tomorrow.

Sure, some people may have received their copies already. Some are gonna get their copies at the stroke of midnight. I'm getting it tomorrow at 9 am at my local GameStop. That's good enough for me. If you think about it, I've been already more than a month behind since its Japanese release, so another 9 hours won't faze me much.

So, in lieu of the time left until "brawl"-day, I've decided to take a stroll on a few more Wii games before they get kicked out of the spotlight.

Title: No More Heroes
Status: Halfway...I think.
Chance of survival after Brawl: 60% - My bloodlust urge will bring me back here in the late hours when I need to have my fix.

Title: Super Mario Galaxy
Status: Halfway...through second playthrough.
Chance of survival after Brawl: 30% - I've collected all 120 stars. Now I'm just killing time.

Title: Zack and Wiki
Status: Very close to the end.
Chance of survival after Brawl: 40% - I still have to finish it...just not now.

Title: Metroid Prime 3
Status: Um...30%?
Chance of survival after Brawl: 15% - That's been in the backburner for quite some time. Still enjoy it, but I haven't touched it in a while.

Title: Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
Status: I bought this? When?
Chance of survival after Brawl: 0.001% - Wow...really gotta start this game sometime soon...

Let's face it - just like Melee and my GameCube, Brawl's gonna take over my Wii.

No comments: