Monday, December 1, 2008

Cubeecrafts, my money-saving toy fix

This has been a long time coming, but I just have to give some mad props to Chris Beaumont and his Cubeecraft site. For me, I discovered his site after he released his Strong Bad cubeecraft, and have bee a faithful follower ever since.

The best part about these papercrafts? No glue or tape required! And in the end, you will have made an awesome and cheap toy for yourself!

Since then, I have made tons of cubeecrafts both for friends and co-workers. But for some, like the recent Crono cubeecraft release last week, sometimes I just need to treat myself to the awesomeness.

Chris also pays homage to lots of other characters from TV, movies, games, and comics, and has even done some for Penny Arcade! You can also check on his regular updates on his blog. Just make sure you set enough time aside for the meticulous cutting ahead.

No comments: