Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No one knows more about how difficult it is to get me gifts than my wife. With me pretty much on the ball when it comes to what games I want and when, video games are out of the question. So my wife, being the creative spirit she is, gets me the awesome gift of Jenga: Donkey Kong Collector's Edition! Gives new meaning to "high score," huh?

Oh, and that box is not ridiculously huge next to my GameCube - that's the other gift in my stocking (yeah, my stocking's HUGE), a gummi-filled GameCube. It also plays something when you press its power button, some horrible mishmash of nintendo sound effects in unison. Like someone obnoxiously playing all Nintendo-themed toys in a store at once and recording the horrendous audio.

Happy Holidays, everyone, from Gameritis!

No comments: