Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When holidays and blogging collide

Given the amount of free time I have to actually interact with my blog is already a brief window, adding the holiday spirit to it makes it much worse. It's not that there's not enough articles to post...I'm just lazy, is all. Just know that it's rare for me to hit 5 posts a week (under the self-imposed one-post-a-day minimum), and that my average is about 4 posts a week. In other words, I'm posting to show that I'm still alive, so to speak. Asleep on my ass, perhaps, but still alive.

And yes, I realize the irony of me posting about my laziness to post, especially at such an early time. The only thing that trumps my laziness is cool technology, and blogging from my Blackberry at 7 AM will do just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you marry me your wife stinks leave her for me i smell good