Monday, January 21, 2008

Hey! Who messed up my solar system model??

When you've played games as much as I have, you develop a more refined taste of what games to buy and enjoy. Which is why most of the time, I don't go nuts over every video game release that occurs each week.

Of course, there are the few occasions, like this week, where the planets align perfectly and shine a path to the sheer awesomeness of those few anticipated titles that receive my full attention.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin and No More Heroes are set for release this week, and I'm eagerly looking forward to both titles. The first is a nice, darker sequel to one of the best military-strategy games to come out for Nintendo, and the second ironically brings out the hero out of an otaku-driven person in a very artsy backdrop.

The planets would've aligned next month as well, if one of the two titles I was expecting didn't slip from its release date...

2 comments:

sweetea said...

Refine as in wine? How fine! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that wacky map editor...

Days of ruin is upon us, we'll have to team up against M.G. and M.E. one of these days on a CUSTOM MAP!