Thursday, January 17, 2008

Loco Roco...finished!!

I gotta say...Loco Roco came off as one of those games that really didn't feel like a game. I mean, there's a truthful beginning and end, but overall it felt like the equivalent to a nice day at the park. I'd definitely would like to play again just to collect more things, but it's had its day in the sun, so to speak.

The one thing that pissed me off the most, however, during the game wasn't your arch enemies the mojos, but rather the spikes that litter the worlds. Mojos just suck your loco rocos one by one, while spike balls knock the shit out of your cluster. But despite that and the fact that the game's fairly easy, the puzzles they lay out are a challenge in themselves.

I'll say this - that's probably the most use those left and right shoulder buttons will get in its entire lifetime.

No comments: