Monday, November 24, 2014

NoBloMo #23 - A Mistake Sealed Forever


So, yesterday I went into excruciating detail of my quest for Ignacy's signature in Legacy: The Testament of Duke de Crecy, a game I mistakenly assumed he designed. In the end, I bought Imperial Settlers instead, and Ignacy signed in that instead. (As seen above! That's my box!!)

Well, I picked it up today, and cracked open the box to see his signature. This is what I saw.


Clearly, this is not over. I must right my wrong and pick up Legacy and, somehow, get Michiel Justin Elliott Hendriks' signature in it. But acquiring it, at least, will be easy for me. I just LOVE the themes from these Portal games!!

Thank you again, Ignacy, for the signature and your sense of humor! And please extend my apologies to Michiel as well. I did not mean to slight him in any way, and I look forward to owning Legacy in the near future!


No comments: