Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NoBloMo #18 - A NoVloMo...Kinda


My blog is what I do. It allows me to be expressive behind words, to describe, in intricate detail, my inner thoughts and share them in digestible bites. Plus, it gives me the most out of my "A" in English. So, a NoBloMo thing is only natural. I don't have the time, really, to do something like a vlog per day. It's hard enough to get a blog entry per day.

But there have been a couple (Strong emphasis on "couple") of videos I produced and uploaded to my YouTube Channel. And despite their rookie quality, I think they do things well. So, here's a treat - a pseudo "NoVloMo" on today's NoBloMo.

"Onward Brothers"


The first was a response/penalization (Thanks, Rhiannon) for the Spooning Meeples YouTube channel, where I submitted an entry for their "I wanna see what you play" dancing montage, to the tune of Sara Bareilles' "Brave." I then took that footage and made it into my own video, which is below. Warning: I have a stroke near the end there.


Games to Play While You're Sick


The second was an impromptu one done while I was home sick, so what better way to bide the time than to film myself (while sick) talking about what games to play. While sick. Yeah, there was a reason my voice was so whisper quiet.


Will There Be More?


It's really hard to say. I have some scripts I'm working on, for some review things. But with a new kid on the way, it's a real time crunch if I want to get anything done. That's not to say I'm not trying out things or methods, but it's not going to be for a while. Family first!

No comments: