Sunday, November 16, 2014

NoBloMo #14 - NoBloMo Stats


Today was a bit busy, so I'm using an out today just to observe my NoBloMo stats, and...wow.

Not only have I found some renewed vigor in writing blogs without my editor-filter on, but some of them actually came out quite well-written. I know all too well that some articles take a few weeks to just get published, so to see them come out the same day is so exhilarating!

If you missed out on previous posts, I have them linked below!

I'll hopefully have something better tomorrow. Until then, thanks for reading!

My Take on NaNoWriMo - NoBloMo!

NoBloMo #2 - The Origins of Gameritis

NoBloMo #3 - The Evolution of Gameritis

NoBloMo #4 - The "Finished" Stamp of Approval

NoBloMo #5 - Analog Gaming

NoBloMo #6 - Twitter

NoBloMo #7 - Are There Neglected Cards and Components in Board Games?

NoBloMo #8 - I LOVE Dice

NoBloMo #9 - Relaxing, Pleasant Games

NoBloMo #10 - Analyzing the Urge to Buy

NoBloMo #11 - We Landed on a Comet!!

NoBloMo #12 - Kickstarter Waits

NoBloMo #13 - No Regrets

No comments: