Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The founding "mother" of bitchin' chicks

So, in that short, short, short Wii absence, I broke out the ol' GameCube and popped in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes to play while I waited. I forgot, though, that it was still connected to my HDTV with composite cables, so it felt a little muddy in the graphics. Made me realize how happy I am now to have component cables for my Wii.

I mean, it's not something new to me. I tested out the component-and-progressive-scan waters the first time when I got my component cables, and was mildly impressed. I guess I had to "walk a mile in the GameCube's shoes" to realize how much a difference it made.

Oh, and I cracked open the Wii game and watched the gameplay screens that play while idle. Oh mama...now I have two visor-wearing games to play through! And you play as a bitchin' chick! How cool is that?

No comments: